Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I am legend -- Movie Review

I am again with a movie review which I watch a couple of days ago..

This was the most talked about movie in the town I AM LEGEND ....(what do you mean by was....it is...ohh I am sorry) Let me correct it.......It is the most talked about movie in the recent times.....starring Will Smith.....and a few characters....

Frankly speaking there are vey few characters casted in the movie probably because of the needs of the script......The tag line... tells that I am the only person left on the earth.....

Well it is a sci fiction movie...or I might call it a super natural one at this point of time...but I do not deny that such a kind of thing can happen in future.....

It is about a doctor who is left alive in the city of new york after a virus infected everybody but him....He is left with his dog and everybody else is infected with the virus which supposedly was a cure for a typical cancer......

It is about how he survives and tries to get into contact with people like him who are not infected and needed help.

I dont want to disclose everything so better watch the movie.....I would rate this as 7/10.

No comments: