Friday, December 7, 2007

Dual boot with linux and windows...Free softwares

Hi everybody,

I was just going through a book on linux and I found out this tutorial/article to install linux on a system with windows already installed on it.

The reason for me to put this article on my blog is that I had a hard time installing linux on an exisiting windows installed disk and I was hesitant on spending money for another disk.

And the best thing about this is that you can install linux on a system that has windows installed on it with all the disk space.... and that too free of cost....No need to buy software like Partition Magic!!!! You can go through a step by step procedure on how we can use the software and I think that is really helpful for a newbie like me.!!!! Isnt that good ???

So why dont you go through this in case you are planning to install linux.

Download Ranish Partition Manager

Dual Boot -- Step by Step

Enjoy and do reply if you like it

No comments: