Monday, March 24, 2008

Movie Review : "RACE"


Here I am Again with a movie review.... I am referring to the most talked about movie in this weekend.. RACE....

Star to watch for: Katrina Kaif (She is hot....and Abbas-Mastam made her dance well as well...:)..)

Cinematography is good with views of cape town....

Full of bimbos....Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif, Sameera Reddy....All the time they were dressed as if they are going to a party.....

I normally like the twists and turns of all Abbas Mastan movie but this one didnt go upto my expectations....and let me tell you that nobody can guess what will happen....so while you are watching the movie....try guessing who will b the culprit but you end up seeing somebody else......

But action is just too much...I cannot see a BMW flying with no reason....thats too insulting for a BMW......hehe.....

The acting is good from bipasha & saif. Akshayee is as usual....and as u all know katrina is just a show piece but she danced well....that something that i had to believe....hehe

I wont recommend anybody to go to the theatres....I would wait for the DVDs or may b find some other option....or go when the tickets get cheaper....

I would rate this movie 6/10 but since this is an abbas mastan one....i will give them one point more...that would make it 7/10

No comments: